The Dairy Solutions Symposium will take place in the Astra Hall, Student Centre, UCD Campus.
The collection of delegate materials including namebadge and folder will take place outside the Astra Hall from 8:15am on Wednesday, 20 June.
Parking – Limited parking is available on the UCD campus. Delegates are encouraged to park at one of the official hotels, where possible, and to use the Dairy Solutions Symposium bus transports.
The Dairy Solutions Symposium registration fee includes:
- Symposium attendance on June 20 and 21
- Attendance at the Dairy Solutions Symposium Dinner on June 20
- Conference folder and paper abstracts
- Refreshment breaks and lunch on June 20 and 21
- Complimentary transport to and from the Symposium (from official Dairy Solutions Symposium hotels only)
- Registration fee (until 8 June 2012): €265 (Registration Code: S702)
- Students*: €125
- Media: Please contact Sarah Lahert (email@example.com) for media registration code.
- Farm Tours Fee: €60
- Partial Spouse Registration– Dinner Only: €60 (Code G702)
*Students will need to provide proof of undergraduate or postgraduate status before receiving the student registration code. Before starting the registration process please send a scan / fax of current student card for approval to Denise Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +353 (0) 1 7161103).
The online registration process facilitates symposium registration, hotel bookings (limited availability) and farm tour registration. All payments for hotel and fees can also be made via credit card using Paypal.
Registration terms and conditions
Before you begin the registration process, please note the following details:
- Both registration and accommodation payment can be made by credit card only (Visa or Mastercard). Details should be entered at the end of the registration form process.
- Note all hotel bookings are for 1 night, single occupancy room and a bed and breakfast rate.
- An individual registration and payment form must be completed per delegate.
- No multi-delegate payments can be accepted.
- Symposium accommodation can be booked through this process. Accommodation booking terms and conditions apply. Please note in particular the cancellation policy.
- See full list of terms and conditions.
The official language of the Dairy Solutions Symposium will be English. Spanish simultaneous translation will also be provided on request. Please choose this option in the registration form.
On Day 2 luggage storage will be provided at the Dairy Solutions Symposium venue.
Delegates can bring their luggage on the bus transports in the morning and it can be stored securely until the end of the day.
Citizens of certain countries must apply for an entry visa before they travel to Ireland. Citizens of EU member states do not require a visa.
To check your visa status and to get more information please visit the links below.
Citizens Information [+]
Department of Foreign Affairs [+]
Travelling to Ireland
Currency: Euro and cents
Voltage: 220 or 230V
Plug type: Plug with 3 flat prongs (different to mainland Europe)
Weather: Irish weather is notoriously unpredictable – both rain and sunshine are always a possibility
Temperature: The average temperature in June in Dublin is 13-15oC
The dress code for the Dairy Solutions Symposium and dinner is business casual.