At the Dairy Solutions Symposium we are acutely aware of our responsibility to act in an environmentally friendly manner in order to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
Below is a list of the steps we are taking at the 2012 Dairy Solutions Symposium to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Where possible all materials are re-usable, biodegradable or recyclable
- Recycling bins available for paper, plastic and other materials
- Where possible, recycled paper was used in the creation of event materials
- Double-sided copying and printing is used where possible
- The majority of Symposium promotion is soft copy. Only essential items are in hard copy.
- Complimentary group bus transfers for all delegates between the venue and Symposium hotels to reduce the need for individual transfers
- Our website provides details for public transport options for delegates
- Delegates can return their name badges for recycling at the end of the Symposium
- Reduced packaging on all food and supplies for the event